Good news, we are open for registrations again!
Please note we are currently accepting clients in the following Postal Codes:
EH2, EH3, EH4, EH5, EH6, EH7 (some exclusions, please check), EH9, EH12.
We can sometimes make exceptions for areas very close to these postcodes so it’s always worthwhile sending a message to check if we can help.
Why Animal Antics?
– Pet First Aid Trained Sitters
– Brilliantly reviewed on both Facebook and Google.
– Online Booking System, available 365 days a year for clients to request services and amend their details.
– GPS tracked team. You’ll always know that your pets have been visited with exact timings and data for you to view in your online account.
– A company that strives for the best knowledge and training available to us, with Ffion currently completing a Level 3 Diploma in Feline Care and behaviour. This is to ensure that when your cats are being looked after by Animal Antics, we’ve equipped ourselves with the skills to care for your cats properly.
– We ensure our scheduling allows time to address any concerns that may arise whilst we are looking after your pets.
– Veterinary visits can be arranged on your behalf if we have any concerns in your absence and extensions to bookings if your travel arrangements change.
– You’ll also get regular updates and pictures via your very own client portal to make sure you can go away and completely relax knowing your pets are happy and well cared for.
1 Pop-In Visit (30 minutes) – £18
All services are double rates on:
Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, 1st and 2nd of January.
All visits are inclusive of all aspects of your cats care. We use an online system to access their care information which is written by you, updated by you, allowing us to follow your instructions to the letter. We are also more than happy to water plants, pick up post/parcels and put out bins as required.
We are also happy to administer medications in your cats food, or directly by hand if your cat is willing. Unfortunately we aren’t taking on any more Diabetic cats due to our existing workload.
EH2, EH3, EH4, EH5, EH6, EH7 (some exclusions, please check), EH9, EH12
In some cases we can cover other places dependant on our availability. If you would like to check if we can cover your area then please get in touch for more info!